Sunday, July 02, 2006

off to camp

wooooot i am off to camp . it is 11:37 now and i have to be up there by 3:30 so it is very very close and i am real excited. i get to go there for around a month which should be good fun. i know last year i had lost of fun and i still find myself telling stories . oh and what makes this even better is that some of the people i went to camp with last year are going to be going again so i get to see them again which should be awsome. well that is all i can really say because i am very excited and not really thinking strait he he he he.. see you all in augest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura..I've enjoyed reading up on what's happening in your life! I'm glad your brother arrived home safe!! :) I hope you have an awesome time at camp! You are a great girl and I know that the kids you invest your time and energy in will be very blessed!! :) Keeping you in prayer!!

drewology said...

Hope you had a good time. See you when you get back.