Thursday, April 24, 2008

long time no talk

so over a year ago i gave up on this blog. mainly for two reasons. one because i belived that i never wrote anything interesting and nothing worth acutally reading, so whats the point in keeping a blog if nothing intersting is being writen right? and two becasue the blog website was being stupid and not letting me sign in. but now affter getting that fixed up i have desided that i am going to give this bloging thing another try. even though i know the majority of the people i know also gave up on blogging a while ago. .

anyway i need to go and catch a bus considering its my brothers day with the vehicle, but i will be sure to up date and fill people in on whats been going on in my life later.

2 comments:

AfterVerner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jarjar_head said...

Nice to see you updating. I'll add you to my Blogroll.

~The Muse