Sunday, May 28, 2006

obsession




ok as i am sure all of you know i have 3 major obsessions

1. the phantom of the opera
2. scotland
3. Led Zeppelin

lots of people have told me that i am way to obsessed which i can belive. mianly with the phantom of the opera. so i am making this post for threereasons . number one to tell all of you who think that my obsession with phantom has gone to far that i am going to give up phantom for a month. i am not compleatly sure what month i am thinking july though because that is going to be easyest because i will be at camp and away from tecnology so i will not be able to surch it on a computer or anything. the second reason i am posting is because i think i have not posted in quite some time and it is time for a post no matter how random or pointless it is. and my third reason for posting this is because i whant to know what your obsessions are be it a movie or a sport or even if it is a celebrity. ok well thanks for listing to me

-laura

1 comment:

AfterVerner said...

I dont know if they are obsessions really...but hey are my favourites. Following your model, blindside would be the band I'm most obsessed with (there's a few there...), place would probably be Africa...There is endless potential there my friends. All we have to do is build stairs, or teach them to build stairs, so they can get out of the hole that they're in. And movie(this would be the true obsession) would have to be Pirates of the Carribean. The word for 'pirate' in Japanese is kaizoku, and the word for 'family' is kazoku...weird eh? I saw a preveiw for the next Pirates movie coming out on JULY 7TH!!! and I got so excited. oh man. Obession sums it up.