Monday, May 08, 2006

somthing you should never say to a parent when your angry because it only makes it worse.

we all have thoes days when we are angry with our parents and we yell at them. and i am sure we have all had an experience when we yelled or told them some thing that did not really help our situation. well i think this is the perfict spot to talk about it and get a good laugh. so please tell me something that you said to you parents when you were angry that REALLY did not help.

for me my mom was getting angre with me and she was making thoes ugly faces that parents make when they are angry. so i looked at her and said "mom you should not make that face it makes you look like a grumpy old lady, you look like granny"

BAD IDEA. lets just say my mom was not so happy about that comment.

your turn!

2 comments:

AfterVerner said...

heh heh heh. Sometimes when my parents get mad, I try to change the topic, but normally it makes fun of them in someway, and everyone is at least a tad upset, to say the least, so....I can't quite remember a particular time though. That must mean that they are becoming scarce. Woot!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.