Friday, October 20, 2006

re post street cone

so umm i took this off because i was dumb and thought that i was introuble...jezz i really need to learn how to take a joke, silly me. no andrew you cannot have my street cone go and find your own. anyway here is the story once again.


it happend this month i think around the 14 or something, around the middle of the month. any way first off the reason why there were street cones there was becasue there had been a car accednet and a car took out some of the overpass. so untill there was a replace ment part there for the overpass the north saanich guys had put a bunch of street cones down to warn people. every day when i would walk home i would see the street cone and i would find my self having the hurge to take it, i wanted that street cone. so one day well walking home i decided i was going to do that. i picked it up as i walked passed it but then half way across the bridge i chickend out and was unable to do it.

for the next couple of weeks my mom drove me to and from school so i had no chance to try and take it. but then soon i was walking home again. on the weeks that i was getting rides i notised that my cone was gone i thought some one else must have taken it (luckaly there were two.). so as i was saying i was walking home again and i saw the one street cone that had not been taken so i decided today is the day i am going to take that street cone and i am not going to chicken out. so i walked to it and out of the corner of my eye i saw the orginal stree cone that i was going to tak thrown in the bushes by the overpass. so i ran and got it.

feeling proud of myself for having my original street cone i walked across the overpass with pride. but then well i was almost done crossing the overpass the north saanich guys were driving underneath me and they saw me caryying the cone. so i boked it up the road. it was quite a work out considering i had most of my books in my back back (stupid heavy biology text book). i did not stop running untill i was convinced that they were not following me. but the path up to my house is by a hight way so every one who was driving bye could see me (this 17 year old girl with a street cone in her hands).

i decided to cut through this smaller but longer path that goes through the woods to my house so that i would not be seen. that was long. finaly i got home and now the street cone is siting in my bed room. which makes me happy. i told my mom this whole story and she thought it was funny. she was just happy that i am not tall enought to steal a street sign or anything of greater value (which i do not think i would do.. street sighn maybe).



so ya i am sorry about being lame and deleting this..it is back up. so does any body have any original ideas about what i shoud do with the street cone. i know that i am going to get everyone to sighn it for grad but then i am not sure if i should keep it, or put it back were i found it or even if i should make a times capsule with it..if anyone has any cool ideas let me know.

-laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin'...don't just take it to grad for signatures...WEAR it to grad..it'll make a great hat! :)

zeppelinphan said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....no sorry but that is never going to happen. and i do not think i was going to take it to grad, because knowing the lame teachers and such the cone might get confinscated. i was just going to hunt people down outside of school. :)

AfterVerner said...

teachers who confiscate things are silly, mostly because their reason is...lacking. Grr, anyway, You should construct a space ship out of it, using it for the tip or something more creative, and then fly it to the moon. Then, when you get there, you could say 'Look, my grad class is here too! there's joey and sally...' Etc. etc. And then take 493853 pictures, each one title with a paragraph long description, and send it to everyone who signed the cone, to all teachers and administration at the school, and anyone else who thinks they want to see the pictues of your space travelling cone on the moon trip. Or, you could just, you know, use it for the progressive dinner, as you should dress up as an inatimate object...

But, you know, whatever.

zeppelinphan said...

werner i love your creativity