Sunday, December 24, 2006

weird

so i was talking to a friend on msn this night. and we were talking and she bluntly commented "you are weird" and i was like ya you just notised . and she responded no its just that i thought i would point it out again. and then i did a big speal on how i am weird and how i am prowd to be. i think it went somethng like this.

I AM LAURA NICHOLE MATTHEWS I AM A PHANTOM LOVING, LED ZEPPELIN LISTENING, SCOTLAND WANNABE WEIRDO, WHO IS IS NOT AFRAID TO BE WEIRD. INFACT I EMBRACE IT WITH OPEN ARMS.

originaly i was just saying that to be funny and be well a smart @$$ but then affter reading it i realized it was true. i am kind of wird and i do not mind being weird the least bit. affter all what is the fun in being normal (then again there is that whole argument of what is normal but that is for another blog post) i love being who i am..that silly little christain girl who is a phantom loving, led zeppelin listeingng, scotland wannabe wirdo. why would i want to change. and affter all who would want me to change. i donno if this blog even has a point..maybe i just wanted to post my rant but whatever i like it.....

and to quote my younger cousin "its weird not to be weird"

-laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura....I WANT YOU TO CHANGE...and become
LAU-RAD.

Because if your a star-trek freak then...pretty sure my Lion named Fifi will attack you. =)

and YES...sometimes you are weird. the ...saucepan stuff that you make up is craaazily the craziest. when you and I are together...we make an amazing asian-chew team =D

-heartheart merry 'streaker' xmas.

-annonymous (who rally isn't annonymous)

zeppelinphan said...

he he thaks shannnon merry christmas to you to..yes i see many weird memories ahead

Pony said...

I remember that conversation... and that reply came from so many people (my mom included) going, 'you JUST noticed?'

I must agree though, where's the fun in being normal? So I'll be weird, yet almost normal, that way when you get to know me you'll be like, woah!

Jerusha said...

very true and yeah your a good kid the way you are and no one wants you to change do they your are so cool and everything jerusha

Anonymous said...

Oh Laura!! I will never agree to you being weird! You are a WONDERFUL and BEAUTIFUL phantom loving, led zeppelin listening, scottish wannabe...AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT!!!