Sunday, January 14, 2007

one year of blogging

So it has been about a year that I have had this blog for. And I remember that my first post was my list of things that I plan on doing before I die. So I thought for this post I would say all the things on that list that I have done in a year. This should be interesting he he.

#4. See phantom of the opera live: yep I did that. I think I even turned one of my parents into a phan in the processe.

#6. Send a message in a bottle: thank you sarah. Fun trowing that bottle off of the Sidney peir . I wonder if any one ever found it?

#13. Eat haggis: that’s right I did it…Robbie burns day

#14. See how many marshmallows I can fit in my mouth: only 3 because I have heard of people choking that way and I was a chiken.

#33. Hug a tree: good ol parkland court yard

#35. Dance in the rain: thank you kaitlin good times.

#36. Make balloon dart paint: my house that was fun. If you need proof talk to Sarah I believe it is hanging up in her bed room.

#41. Go to youth convention: awesomeness hey Shannon remember listening to brother yusef on the ride back he he.

#45. Yell recola on the top of my lungs off a cliff: me Fiona and Sidney spit what can I say.. We are teenage girls that cannot be held responsible for our actions.

#48. Dress as the phantom for Halloween: of course I did this I mean common did anyone doubt. Thank you to Rachel and Shannon who helped me find parts for my costume.

#61. Pull an all nighter (watch the sun set and rise): girls sleep over that was fun..Shannon remember …oh man wow we are silly.

#81. Hug Natasha without getting pushed, shoved, poked, punched, jabbed, kicked, hit or any other type of physical violence in return: ha ha I did that and I have the picture to prove it

#84. Shower under a water fall: yay camp t-bird

#101. See Shannon dress up a Mario for Halloween: fun fun fun Natasha’s Halloween party

so ya that is all that i did hope i did not bore anyone who spent there time reading this.
have a great day

-laura

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwww, your tents pretty nahnahnah eh?

the dead squirel
PARIS

Jaime said...

Wow, good for you Laura, doing all of those things on your list! They sound like alot of fun, by the way!
Hope you're doing well!
You will have to e-mail me your pics of you all dressed up for grad in June! Or post them on your blog of course!!
Take care!

zeppelinphan said...

ya i will deffinetly do that.. great to hear from you jamie.

Jerusha said...

that is cool i am glad to hear all that you did this last year and hope you get more done this year and have a good rest of the week to you to Jerusha

Beautifully Mended said...

Laura...you ROCK! I totally remember the Friday night you brought your paint dart masterpiece for Sarah. Fun times! I look forward to hearing about all the other things on your list that you will no doubt accomplish! You are an inspiration! Nelia :)

zeppelinphan said...

thanks nelia.

Anonymous said...

LLAAUURRAA!!!

Have I told you lately that you are AAMMAAZZIINNGG??!!??!!

zeppelinphan said...

*smille* thanks sarah your amazing to
-laura

AfterVerner said...

so, how many do you have left?

zeppelinphan said...

umm alot i can repost the list if you would like me to