Thursday, February 19, 2009

so, originally i was going to write this post about tmi tuesday. you know a couple days late. fill out all the questions and be done with it. but then i read the questions and they did not seem interesting enough for me. or i lacked creative responses instead of the very weak, and lame typical one word yes or no response. but i feel i should write something. so after that i desided well maybe i can write about the adventures that happend on the weekend. such as driving addy out to liz's house and that whole drama section of my life. but you know what that is addys life and not my place to post it on my blog. i continued to think about my weekend and about what had happend and it occured to me there is other stuff that i can write about. such as skinny dipping. a group of friends and i did that on valnetines day and we have decided that it is going to be our new valentines day tradition. honestly forget buying you loved ones presents just go skinny dipping with them. that is soooo much better and more fun.

then i thought well it is mainly my friends who went skinny dipping with me who read this blog, so there is no point in recalling to them what they participated in. even though it was really funny. and there was the incented of the random peice of seaweed that karen and i found in my towl, after i got dressed. and i offered it to her as a joke. not knowing what part of my body that it came off of. karen loled and then simply placed the peice of seaweed on the buddy christ that is now sitting in my car. i have left it there cause you know it makes for a good conversation starter. picture this your in a car and somone randomly askes why you have a peice of seaweed hanging off of a buddy christ bobble head. rofl, sounds like a good conversation starter to me.

i also thought that i could write in detail about how after that. jenni, fiona and i decided to go to the park and dance in our bras in the middle of the night. jenni took some pictures and i have to say they are very funny and i am going to have to ask her for them soon because they make me laugh. also when we were participating in this very fun underwear dance in the middle of a park at 2 in the morning jenni saw a cop car comming down the road and we quickly ran to our own vehicles and put our cloths on in fear of being stoped. or questioned. luckaly the police pulled over for a speeder who was going the other way. thank god for reakless drivers. :P.

then i thought that i could write about today. rant about the one preschool kid who does not like me becasue i made her share toys with other kids instead of hogging all of the toys to herself. oh how evil am i to make a kid share *note sarcasim*. infact today when she asked for help from laura the other teacher was like well laura is right behind you honey. this kid looked at me frowned then looked back and was like "no, i want the real laura". which is the name of the other teacher. the girl who runs the preschool.

but then as i was comming up with all these ideas on what to say and what to type. in the corner of my eye is saw that stupid little clown toy that my dad has. that for some stupid reason my dad likes to keep here. and i turn it around and my dad turnes it the other way around. clowns creep me out and i hate this one, and it is staring at me. and i want to distroy it but that would make my dad un happy cause its his kid toy. and to make things worse my brother put it in a tiny box. so now it is a little evil clown. poking out of a box. ITS STARING AT ME. and my dad is taunting me with it to get me off of the computer saying that im taking to long.

clowns are evil they should die.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and how does that make you feel? this is a really good slushie.. I never payed you the gas money.... you'll have to tackle me and demand it...

Bryi said...

picture this your in a car and somone randomly askes why you have a peice of seaweed hanging off of a buddy christ bobble head. rofl, sounds like a good conversation starter to me.

LOLYES.

Also, clowns. Uggggggh. I was okay with them until I found out that one of the most famous serial killers used to dress up as a clown and entertain children in his spare time.

NOT CREEPY AT ALL RIGHT

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are not right. I can defend the position.