Tuesday, September 22, 2009

gahhh

im coughing, im congested. im tired. i wanna sleep. i am gettin drained from school and i think it is happening faster becasue i am sick.


ahhh dieing. i just wanna get better. i dont like this feeling. i dont like having to breath out my mouth and have my lips become dried and chaped. i dont like feeling physically drained ..i get home and i just wanna sleep.

but i managed to slug through my homework today. luckly i have a mom who wants to look after me and make me feel better.

i really hope i get better soon if not for my sake, for the sake of the kids at the preschool that im working at. i will feel horrible if they catch a cold from me.


compleatly off topic..i have random urges to watch repo the genetic opera and my fair lady which is kinda funny cause even though thoes two movies are both musicals they are compleatly different.

No comments: