Thursday, September 24, 2009

princess of the daycare

true story of one of my days at practicum

(due to confedentiality agreement i am not allwed to say were the preschool is the teachers names or any of the kids names)

little girl: miss laura. i got stuff together for you to play dress up with me. do you want to come play

me: of course (inserte name here) i would love to

little girl: okay im going to dress you up now

--- the girl then preceds to put five necklaces on me. four braclets. a crown, a yellow featherd wig, a crown on top of the yellow feather wig, some sea shells on top of that crown and some strings of beads on top of that.

little girl: there. now your princess laura!!!

me: oh thank you.

class teacher: wow look at miss laura doesent she look silly

little girl: shes a princess

other little girls: I WANNA BE A PRINCESS DRESS ME UP.

original little girl: miss princess laura go look at your self in the mirror

me: i would love to but i have a fear if i move all the pretty things that you put on me will fall off

---i attempt to stand up and look in the miror. as i stand up i can feel and hear all the sea shells the wig and one of the crowns falling off my head. so i take everything else off so some of the girls can dress each other up

original little girl: oh no..all of your stuff came off. dont worry we can help you and dress you all back up again!!!!


---this happend about 3 or for times during the day. oh the joy of being a princess in a preschool setting :D

No comments: