Monday, October 19, 2009

the attack of the purity ring

this is just a disclaimer before people read this. thoes who are sensitive to my sort of talk which involves sex. dont read. although in my mind this post is very tame:

story time yay. the attack of the purity ring

so i go over to karens house. and she is trying to pick a necklass to wear before we go out and hang out for the day. Then well looking through her jewlry cabnit she finds her old purity ring and this is what happens.

me: omfg karen why do you have a purity ring lol

her: lol that was from my christain days.

me: ha ha im going to put it on

her: um laura...y?

me: for the irony. the irony of the fact that. i am wearing a purity ring. rofl

her: omg. why am i friends with you

me: shut up you love me.

*addy walks into the room*

me: he he addy im wearing a purity ring. rofl IRONY

addy: *just makes that face like omg why laura*


.... 2 minutes later


me: uh karen i cant get it off....*pulls* shit its not comming off. *starts flailing and jumping around*. I CANT GET IT OFF I CANT GET IT OFF!!!

Addy: ha ha you cant have sex till your married now.

me : no no do not want get it of get it off i dont like this im being taken over by christain belife in a ring ahhhh get it off get it off.

karen: now your pure. no sex for you lol

me: FUCK PURITY i dont wanna be pure. get off my finger you stupid ring. ( in this time there was more profanity)
...and much more flailing i think i actually started spinning around well pulling on my finger well swearing hopeing that the stupid ring would come off.

me: I DONT WANNA BE MARRIED TO JESUS GET THIS THING OFF MY FINGURE!

karen: lol

finaly i got the ring off of my finger and threw it onto the floor. were it bounced and dissapeared under a blanket.

karen: umm Laura were did my ring go?

me: i donno im free to have sex now HA HA!! die ring die.



ya that was a fun day. same day i bought a lable maker. he he he so many things in karens room now say penis. <3

4 comments:

addy said...

HEY!!! I SAID THE NO SEX TILL YOUR MARRIED LINE!! get your qoutations right goddamn it!!! ;P

zeppelinphan said...

there i fixed it

Bryi said...

LOL I forgot about this.

My room is indeed labeled like nuts. I took off a few of Justin's less classy ones, but 'penis' is still virulent. :P

Anonymous said...

HULLO PINGUINO