Friday, February 17, 2006

lights go out

ok last night around nine the power went out at my house. it was very crepy for me becuse i live in a area were there are no street lights and it goes compleatly dark. keep in mind that i am also a chicken and get scard very easaly. normaly when i get scared i will turn to my older brother we do not even have to be talking we can just sit in the same room and i feel better. but hey guess what older brother was not home. infact he is all the way in ausralia and will not be back for six months. so the thought that came to me.

i could just watch movies and tv shows on my ipod up in my room so i am destracted and not getting scard or being a chicken. but guess what the battery is low and does not have enought power to let me do that. so i am sitting in my room sort of creped out then i look over and i see that my bible is sitting on my night stand. i pick it up and start to read it. it is great my fear was gone. and i felt like i was back in old times reading the bible by candle light. it was really cool. i managed to fall asleep no longer being creeped out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my power went out at 8:00. and i got a great huge hunking tree that came crashing through my window.

no i didn't. but that's what i hoped would happen.

damn.

f.m

AfterVerner said...

I don't think my power went out. But I lived in the land of old people, so if the power went out it'd be back quick like due to the horrendous amount of complaints. Anyways, it's great that the power outages are doing something beneficail for ya eh? I think they're kinda fun....

zeppelinphan said...

ya poweroutages are fun. thanks for the comments guys