Sunday, April 23, 2006

annoying parents

ok my parents are very annoying, yes i admit i do have it pretty lucky and i have a great family but some times they can drive me compleatly crazy. ok this is what happend. i whent to the becah with evey one and we were having a great time lots of fun nothing to worry about. in the middle of it my mom phones me on my cell and tells me that they are going to go out for dinner. and that i can call them when i need a ride home. soon it it only me shannon and john left on the beach. shannon is waiting for her ride so i decide to call my parents for a ride home. They just left the house and my mom says that they are going to go eat first and then come and pick me up. i am fine with that i can hang out at the beach some more or i can go wonder in sidney if i need to. ten minutes later my mom phones back she askes me if i have my house key and an enought money for the bus. i tell her that i have enough money for the bus but i forgot my house key. she says ok and that is the end of the conversation. so i am still chilling with people on the beach. then my mom calls back for a third time and i can hear my dad sort of yelling at the other end. we have a spare key that a used and forgote to put back one time. my mom is asking me if the spare key is out so they can drop me off home and then i can go in. i say no. i forgote to but it back. my dad is getting even more angry. i tell my mom to go out for dinner and have fun and i can just chill . affter that i realise that when i do get picked up i am going to be getting a lecture when they decide to pick me up. i sort of laught about it with shannan and john who are there. then i swear two minutes later my mom phones again and says that they are at the playground by talista park and they are waiting for me. great i get to have the lecture early. i say good by to shannan and john and i go meet my parents and get in the car. The whole way back home i am getting lectured.

but it was really annoying because my dad did not just come out and say what he was mad about like most normal sain people do. instead he was asking me questions like what i ate for lunch i tell him that i had cupcakes and chips and some grapes. apperently he did not hear the grape part. he was telling me that i should have eaten more then just junk food. then when he was done with that he was asking me why i stoped taking key bord lessons. The sad thing is that we have had this conversation before. and this gets into one of thoes conversations when the parent is not really listening to what you have to say and are only hearing what they whant to hear. Well then fianaly we get home. and my dad unlocks the door. i go grabe the spare key and put it back out were it is supposed to be. i just want to get up to the computer and hide but my mom stopes me on the way by. she tells me that i am not allowed to leave the house again without a key . then she tells me that the whole time on the drive to the beach my dad was getting angry with her about me. and that they did not even get to go out for dinner because i was being irrisponsible. i yell at her and say that i do not need to hear another lecture. so now my mom and my dad are mad at me. At least when my mom is mad she will still talk to me normaly. when my dad gets mad he will eather not talk to me which can be very annoying or he will bring up something else to lecture me about like i should clean my room or i do not walk the dog enough ger parents can be annoying. yes i know that i should have taken a key but is it just me or were my parents over reacting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh silly, silly parents.
My dad does the same thing.
He'll come home to find the house a mess and then he freaks out about everything.
"What do you mean you haven't done your homework yet!?"
"Why haven't you cleaned the degu cage out?"
Etc.etc. Then he tells me exactly how to clean everything. Right, because I don't know how to wash a plate, sheesh.
Egotistical males, I tell ya.

zeppelinphan said...

ya i know lol. i am glad i am not the only one with a dad who weird

Anonymous said...

Breathe with me here...
Big breath iiiiiiiiinn
and a big breath ouuuuuuut.
Now once more for good measure.

AfterVerner said...

You guys want to complain about fathers when they ain't happy?

German. That's all you need to know. But, he's actually the best dad in the entire world, and he isn't getting worse. Sure, him (and my mother...) make silly desicions that don't affect them at all, but change the entire wolrd of what's happening at the time for me, but...maybe they know what they are doing. And maybe in just over a year, I won't have to live at home anymore under those rules...;)

Jerusha said...

I know what you mean and when they do that to me i get all mad and start yelling and all that and then i leave the house and come back after i cool down but i hate it when dad's are like that i under staned tolly Jerusha