Friday, April 07, 2006

busy

ok it seems that more and more of my friends are getting jobs and getting to busy to hang out. it seems that making money seems to be really important.ha ha who knew. i was talking with my friend natasha who recently got a job at west marine and she seems to really love it. she will always show up at school affter the weekend talking about how much fun she had working and yadda, yadda , yadda. so i was talking to some of my friends saying that maybe i should get a job. that way i can have some extra money and so on and so forth.

but they seem to be saying no dont do it. to quote natasha "we may be making money but we have sacrificed our freedom to do so". so in other words they dont get to hang out with friends or go to town on the weekend anymore. but the thing is for me well all my friends have jobs that means that i am not hanging out with friends as offten any more because they seem to busy working. it is freken annoying.

To be honest the money would be good but i do not really want a job. they way i see it is your only young once. why should i worry about getting a job. but hey all my friends are doing it. so ya every one seems busy so it is sort of frustrating and irritating and any other good words that you can think of to discribe it.


but as i said in another post. i am working at the panorma to get a job so right now i think i have gotten my self confused. well some people are saying get a job because that way you get money (yay money) but others are saying don't do it because you will be sacrificing your freedom. but like i said before it does not make sience haveing that freedom when every one else is working.

what is the point in having freedom when there is no one t0 share it with?

1 comment:

AfterVerner said...

I think you can maintain a job without sacrificing your freedom. I've had the chance this week to give up every bit of free time I have to go work. But honestly, I'd rather keep my freedom. Sure, it's less money, but what is money when You've got a God who created everything in the world, and will willingly give you anything in world?

What to do with all that free time? Go bug your friends at work. That's always fun, or at least I think so...