Thursday, April 13, 2006

random update

ok so i realized that i have writien a blog entry in some time so this is just going to be a random update on what i am doing. lets see first off school is ok i had a test in social studies on goverment which i thought i was going to bomb but hey turns out that i got a b on it so that is good. in english i am reading lord of the flies . i know that it is an important book to read but i really do not like the story it is so depressing. biology is interesting but also boring because i have to take a bunch of notes which is never fun so blah.

out side of school my life is good i am still taking piano lessons, and as i am sure all my friends know i am obsessed with phantom of the opera so i have been learning how to play some of the songs on the piano. right now i am learning the music of the night. i can play the whole song fine with my right hand but on the last page i still need to learn how to do it hands together. on wednesdays i have been volenteering at the panorama so that i can work there (you can find out more about that in an entry bellow) its lots of fun. but last week i had to take the bus there which was fine. but it was annoying because when i got there the pool was closed. turns out a light feel and glass ended up breaking in the pool so they had to drain the pool and clean it so i did not get to teach that day. instead i went home ate chips and talked to friends on msn.

oh and today i was wearing my led zeppelin shirt and this kid came up to me and was like "as if you listen to led zeppelin name one song". and i was like ok "ramble on, whole lotta love, scince i have been loving you, bron-yur, bron-yur-stomp, the ocean, immigrant song," and i named a whole lot more. it is always fun when someone thinks that your a poser for wearing something and then you get to prove them wrong .

that is all that i can think of that has been happening with me . i am sure that there will be more random up dates to come.
-laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vous pouvez utiliser certaines balises HTML telles que, je suis une poisson.

-C.W

Anonymous said...

Translation:

You can use certain beacons HTML such as, I am one fish.

Because that makes sense...

Anyway...thanks for the update Laura! I love hearing what's new in your life!! I think it's cool that you were able to prove that guy wrong...

zeppelinphan said...

ya it was awsome he was just like ok well maybe you do listen to led zeppelin. silly boy. and charlie wilcox aka c.w aka fiona thanks for the randomness of the comment. my guess it that you were not trying to make since.

AfterVerner said...

they broken glass in the pool? Hmm...what if that happened and nobody knew? Sorry, sorry...I think I'm becoming more and more like a terrorist in the ways I think. Kind of creepy. Are you pro at piano? Cuz that would make my day. One day, I want to be able to play piano, but I get massively distracted, so it prolly wont happen for a while...