Saturday, June 13, 2009

things on my mind:

-house sitting soon. going to be so much fun, going to have freedom. going to get owned by addy several times. going to miss my bed, going to miss my shower. going to miss my record player. going to have so much fun but am also going to enjoy comming home at the end of it

- ahhhh why does my dad insist on waking me up early for pancakes. i love the food and i love that he is doing something for me and being all around awesome but sometimes all a girl wants is to sleep in

- working with red head again to today. hopefully it wont be so bad. hopeing. she does bitch about everyone at the store and slack at work and bugs the crap out of me. luckaly i am working at the kiosk today so i wont have to work with her much.

- yesterday was fun. bbq was good. tackling boyfriend was fun but in the long run was a stupid idea. i think i pulled a muscel in my leg and now it hurts to walk. work is going to be fun with a sore leg. today is going to be a long day because

***********

- how pissed i was when i thought thsi all got deleted right before i actually went to work then how happy i was right now at karens seeing that it did not get deleted

- why are words like fuck considered bad intoday society. and why do we seem to have to say the so called bad words before we figure out that they are bad.

-penis penis penis penis...im imature. but yes that word is always on my mind

- i lost my random train of thought

- there is a sexy women sitting behind me with messy hair and a hoddy thats too big for her...thats hot

No comments: