Saturday, August 22, 2009

day 3 in cali

so last night fiona and i decided to go and look for china town. that was lots of fun. and there was a crap load of cheep gift stores down there. i have so far bought as of today william, rachel and matthew oh also my mom gifts. i also bought myself something else. anyway ya china town was cool. all lit up at nght. looked like a mini vegas. then we walked through little italy, i felt like i was actually in italy. it was weird. walking through one part were everyone was speaking chines to every one speaking italian.

we took the trolly back to the hostle last night. our hostle is clean and nice. its funny thought cause its right across the street from the hilton.

today we went to fishermans warf again. lots of cool shops. wanted to go to alcatras but its sold out. there was a music box store and there was a tiny gift bag phantom of the opera music box. me being me could not resist buying it. there were bigger ones that were actual snow globs but i did not wanna try and get that back without it breaking. bought my moms gift at the market aswell.

here is a hint mom: its a shirt.

not going to tell you what it says but i think you will like it. cause well i like it and you seem to like to steal my cloths so i think youll like it.

we wanted to see golden gate bridge today but they are doing construction so maybe we will have better luck next time. for tonight we are just haning out in the hostle with people. because we have to wake up early and catch a bus to LA tommorw.

still having a blast

dont worry addy ill get you candy from disney land!!

1 comment:

addy said...

YES!! CANDY! I'd say I'd save the irn bru in the fridge for you.... but you know me. I know where it is. and I love irn bru. I'll likely drink it in my sleep. So'll you'll just have to take a raincheck on it