Sunday, November 19, 2006

phantom fan

Hey. I’m not obsessed with star wars, or Lord of the rings
And I don't root for r/c, or e/m, or e/o.
And I don't really care for charlotta, pangi or meg from the story, although I'm certain they're, really nice.

A cool weapon is a punjabb, not a gun

Erik is supposed to have a French accent, NOT American. and I call 'HIM ERIK', NOT THE PHANTOM

I can proudly play music of the night on the piano. I believe Christine should have been with Erik, NOT Raoul. Inner beauty, NOT apperance, AND THAT THE ORGAN IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE INSTRUMENT

CHRISTINE DOES LOVE ERIK, RAOUL IS A FOP, AND IT IS PRONOUCED ERIK NOT ERIC', ERIK!!!

PHANTOM IS A CLASSIC GASTON LEROUX NOVEL! THE LONGEST RUNING MUSICAL AND THE GREATIST LOVE STORY OF ALL TIME

MY NAME IS LAURA!! AND I AM A PHANTOM FAN!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
zeppelinphan said...

ahahahaha spam

RockyThePirate said...

can you comment on your own blog? im pretty sure thats illegal. haha you sure got awesome ranting skills i will say, but as to the point of that rant im not too sure :P Although Erik does look kooler than eric.

Anonymous said...

nice blog thingy :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drewology said...

I think you might need counseling! (that was a joke BTW lol).

I am glad that you have something to be passionate about. For me (besides my family and God of course), it is hockey and The LORD OF THE RINGS!

Sparrow said...

woot!

Anonymous said...

again...smiles are my reaction...you make me laugh! :)

zeppelinphan said...

sarah your back..yayayya jumps for joy. (litteraly) omgosh. *smirk*
-laura