Sunday, May 17, 2009

so i was saying to addy that i usualy dont post a blog unless i feel like i have something important about me to say, or just have something to say. this is because i find my old blog posts embarasssing. addy gave me this kinda well then look. and iv been thinking i should just do a random not so important blog. or at least attempt. so my idea is im going to write down a list of things that people probs dont know about me. this is going to be hard considering im really open and close with all my friends but here is my attempt.

thing you probably dont know about me

1) even though my dad had a tough life as a teenager and i know i shouldent. sometimes i envy him because of his stories, his adventures and the era that he grew up in. his era had the best music, and my life sometimes feels way to tame compared to his.

2) most of you know that i really wanna go on an adventure, that i wanna get out of sidney. and for a while that i have been really into the idea of going to scotland but. i have come to the conclusion that the only reason why i wanted to go there was becasue it was the first place that poped into my mind that would be a good place to go to, to get the fuck out of sidney. i dont know what was really special about scotland for me...now it just seems like a random place

3) when my friends are emo and i cant make them feel better in some form i start to feel traped. i wonder if im being a good enough friend, if im trying hard enough. it especially sucks for me when i have a no intellegent response when they are ranting to me about what is going on. this is hard for me because me being on of the older people in my group of friends i feel like i should be the one with good feed back. i should have life experience that can help. i feel my life is too easy compared to others and its not fair. if i had to have a miserable year just so you could have one more hour of happieness i would!

4) the first time i got in trouble at school was elementry school. it was kindergarden. i got sent to the corner because i pinned a boy under a table and kissed him. this thought makes me laugh now and im kinda thinking it explains some of my now/ later in life behaviour.


5) i had one really close friend in elementry school who was friends with me despite the fact that others would call me names and bully me. his name was dylan e (i know his but just incase i do meet him again, he might find it weird that i posted his name on the interwebs or something so im just using the inital). he moved away at the end of grade five. i still wonder where he is, and what he is doing. i occasionally facebook him hoping i will find a profile. he was a good friend even though it was only elementry school..and i miss him.

6) i watch shows like south park, and family guy, and seinfeld and now i like them and find them funny. but i originally just started watching them becasue my brother watched them. it was a way for me to hang out with him. considering there was a time in our lives when i was just the stupid younger sister who he did not wanna have anything to do with. this was a good way for me to push into his life.

7) i went through phases when i wanted to be different things when "i grew up". vet, archeologist, artist and teacher. i gave up vet because i could not bear the idea of having to put down an animal. im too sensitive i even cry when an animal dies in a movie. i gave up archeologist because i fail at math. and there is a great deal of math needed in that proffession, although i still find anthropology and archeology really interesting. i gave up being an artist because i cant draw worth crap, i only wanted to be this for a little while in elementry school anyway. i still wanna be a teacher, preschool teacher. i hope i never give this one up.

8) when i was a kid i loved to wash dishes, i would pretend that the cups i were washing were boats and would have lots of fun. occasionally when im asked to wash dishes i will still have fun doing it becasue the little kid in me comes out, although working at tim hortons for nine months kinda killed that a bit.

9) the tips of my fingers look kinda gross, this is because partly out of habbit i pick at them. i do this when im bored, worried, nervous or exsited. its a bad habbit which im trying to break.

10) for the longest time in my life i was always the pretty girls friend. it was not very often that i would be the one who guys would look at first. now at this period in my life that i do seem to be getting more attention, i find it kinda weird. im not used to it. even though i wont say it outloud when someone says im beautiful..in my head im sometimes thinking..are you sure?


yep these are ten things that you probably dont know about me. i thinks it would be cool if thoes friends who read this blog posted something similar. you dont have to, i know it gets annoying when people turn things like this into stupid forwards but whatever.

11) i never know how to end a blog properly without it sounding to me like i just eneded it in the middle of a thought. how does one end a blog post properly?

7 comments:

jarjar_head said...

Re: #9

That's funny. I have that as one of my compulsions. I'm tempted to get a nail file so I can keep them neat without being ragged and really short.

~The Muse

Bryi said...

Sweet post! I only knew a couple of those things about you.

Lyncs18 said...

I knew just about everything but the boats thing. And for that, you're weird.

zeppelinphan said...

its weird not to be weird

Rosie! said...

#10) I can empathize with you here. I know exactly what you mean! It's the same way with me, but just know, I think you're gorgeous, and yes, I am sure. =)

-The boats: HA! I would do the same thing. Actually, when I was younger I had this set of plastic dishes to play with, and I would take them in the bath with me and wash them, like I was actually doing dishes. It's silly, but fun. :)

+ Great idea with this! I will definitely post one! :D
-Rockstar

Schmizenheighmer said...

i knew maybe 2 of those things. but now i kno more
teehee

Schmizenheighmer said...

should go wash dishes