Friday, May 22, 2009

what goes down, must come up..you know like a trampoline

this summer is looking good to me. im exsited im thinking its going to be a good un. okay so at first my summer started out really crapy for a number of reasons.

1) my grandma died. this really sucked, and yes that is an understatment. it made not only me emo, but also my entire family...i saw my dad cry...that was not normal for me

2) i was running low on money cause i spend all my money on my firends

3) i was feeling left out of some fun things becasue i have to work full time

4) i heard from my dad that i could not go to the green day concert because tickets whent on sale the day of my grandmas funeral and obviously we are not bailing out of a funeral so that we can go and get tickets for a concert. ahhh they sold out


but you know. i think i am really starting to belive in karma. the fact that when bad things happen to you something good has to be just around the courner. becasue things are starting to look good

first of.
1) i do get to go to the green day concert. becasue my dad found tickets and it is going to be friken awesome. i saw them when they game to vancouver in 2005 and i cant wait to see them again

2) i has more money. well not yet but my grandma has left me a good deal of money in her will. im not going to say how much becasue my friends already know and i dont wanna be like omg guys look how much i have on the internet. but i get the money officialy on monday. this means i can save for important things like downpayments on an apartment and such for when i want to move out. and also addy this means i can spend more money on you, dont argue bitch im doing it!!!

3) i have trips and adventures planed this summer. chris wants to go up to parksville again and bring me...that should be fun. the funny thing was that this whole dicesion was made through a text message conversation...in old english. that fair prince christopher is wise beyond his years. also im going to san fran in august with fiona, we are going to dress up like hippies. but i have also come to the conclusion that if she does not have enough money to go after all im not going to worry becasue i can go and have an adventure by myself. i hope to have her come, or have a friend come if she cant. but i am not going to be stuck on the rock this summer like last summer. if no one can come with me im going to be the lone hippy back backing in sanfran

so yes. adventures money and concerts. what more could a girl ask for. i still wanna go camping sometime this summer so i might have to sort that out. lizzard lake is a fun place. my parents used to take me there. i should get some directions and i could go there again.

5 comments:

Lyncs18 said...

To ville of parks go we, on a steel horse meant for three.

addy said...

way to forget house sitting in july! so you're not looking forward to spending 4 weeks with me?! :P



argue argue argue... I'M ARGUING WITH YOU!!!

zeppelinphan said...

i did not mean to forget you. sorries. yes that is going to be a total party. oh and also i got a convertable from my uncle.

Anonymous said...

a convertable?!! like the car?

Shanzie Pants said...

ISNT THAT FRUSTRATING!! She gets a convertable! You ran into the definition of karma my dear XD