Tuesday, March 21, 2006

friendship

Did you ever find that sometimes you will have the dumbest arguments with your friends. It is not normaly friends that you just meet it will be your closest friends that you have known for a long time. Me and my friend Natasha have gotten into some of the dumbest arguments you can imagine. Like how to pronounce stuff. And why people act the way that they do.

There are always the friends that come and go. The ones that your not that close to. The type that will just give up on your friend ship way to easily . And then there are the friends were you might litterlay have a screaming match with and then you can come back the next day and just laught and say sorry I was an idiot. And go about your day. Thoes are the true friends that you can never let go of.

The friends wear if your having trouble they will be over as soon as they can. Or they will let you sleep over at there house. Friendship is a wonderful thing and I think that some people just give up to easily.

If you see a friend that is in trouble go and comfort him/her have a talk. I have so many great friends who I love so much and am so happy that I have them. I feel sorry for people out there who have never known what a true friend was.


One of my favorite quotes "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend.".

Think about it
-laura

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got some deep thoughts here Laura!! I love how you say you want to post something serious, and then actually do it!

I hope that if we ever get into a screaming match, that we'll be able to laugh about it the day after!

If you're having trouble, I hope I am a friend like you've described! They're high standards, but ones that should not be lowered!

Comforting someone is so hard somethimes I find! But it totally goes with what we were talking about in Matthew 25 hey?

You're amazing at reaching out to people, and making them feel welcomed! Keep being the amazing person you are!

You once asked if I've ever met someone who I thought was sooo cool and I just wanted to be their friend. I've met a few people like that, and Laura, you're one of them.

You're a great friend, thanks!

AfterVerner said...

I like friends. valuable assets to life. You know what else? I love your quotes. Sometimes it becomes a tad annoying with te guy bashing and all, But you know some amazing quotes, ones worth remembering. I go about life filling my head with stuff that really helps nothing, like japanese and shakespeare and puns, but what you already have in there tops all that. Keep it up.

zeppelinphan said...

wow thanks for the comments. don't worry i will stop with the guy bashing.