Wednesday, March 01, 2006

what do you want to do

so i was re-reading my list of things that i want to do and i got thinking

there are lots of things to do in this world and i am sure that i am not the only one who has a list. i know that sarah has a list which i think is cool. i was wondering for all the people who are reading this. what are some of the things that you really want to do through out your life. even if it is something that is most likley never going to happen. like and for me i put meet all the living members of led zeppelin(i am a huge led zeppelin fan for anyone who did not know. i blame my dad he was the one who introduced them to me. but that can be a different blog entrie). i truly belive that it is good to have a list of things that you want to do because even if you do not compleate it. your still seeting goals for your self. and if school has tought me anything it is that it is good to have goals in your life.

so share your list or if you do not have a list just let me know some of the cool or random things that you want to do.

No comments: