Friday, March 03, 2006

the story behind my title

hey
i got an a person who asked what the deal was with my title and why i want to watch a brige burn. ok to answere that question first i have to let every know that i am a fan of phantom of the opera. i mean huge i think i am obsessed. so anyway in the movie there is a song called point of no return. and in that song there is a part were the phantom sings the bridge is crossed so stand and watch it burn. and i really liked that line so i decided to use it as my title. so i thought that a clever link title would be cross the bridge. so ya that is the story behind my name. it is not that i want to watch a bridge burn it is just that i am obsessed with a movie that has that as line in it.
keep asking me questions its fun to answere them

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura!

Thanks for answering my question! Here's another one...

If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?

AfterVerner said...

Glad no one asked me about my blog title...To be honest, even I don't know what it means. ;) You creative people coming up with decent blog names....